1. When everybody is dancing on Dhol Damau and suddenly
they ask me to join. Feeling so shy!
2. When your relative give you only 5rs as a Pithai.
3. When your mom says “Tu ni jaega gaon tera tuition miss ho jaega”
4. When you realize that kachmoli was already eaten by your siblings
5. When you realize, they sell you Dalda instead of Gharrya Ghee
6. When you hear your karnamey after last night daru party.
7. When you hear the news that all your friends visited Uttarakhand for trekking and rafting but they didn’t informed you
8. When my mom is giving Chai to ‘Mehman Log’ and I am expecting one
9. When my friends ask Kitni capacity hai and I reply 2 Old monk puri ki puri
10. When my Delhi friends tell me that I am the only youngster
remaining in my village.
11. When mom ask you to fix the stones/Pathal of roof top of your
pahadi house and my expression when I look down from the top.
12. When its hard to stop pee and your brother don’t want to come out with
you at night. Neend ise aa rahi hai, aur baag ka sapna mujhe!
13. When I smell pure baba ji ki buty from hills
14. Oh to aaj Shikar ban rahi hai?
15. My reaction when I failed in army ki bharti wali race and my bestie cleared it
16. My condition when my mother continuously scold me
in her thet pahadi language
17. My attitude after drinking whole bottle of daru
18. Me sitting for Poo in the village Gadera
Ps: it’s just a meme #Support #SwachBharatAbhiyan
19. Me climbing to my village home from road, its been a long
time visiting ancestor home.
20. Me and my siblings fighting for who will eat ‘kadhai ke side mein chipki hui malai’
21. How I feel without Ghutti and Shikar during Navratras
22. How I feel after eating too much ‘Arsa and Rotana’.
Ye wala bhi kha hi leta hun, kiske liye bachana :p
23. When I look into the refrigerator and realize that they ate all the Baal Mithai
24. When my friends call me by my name instead of surname
25. After six days of working in City, when I think ‘Gaon hi badiya tha BC’
Inspired from Buzzfeed